Monday, February 6, 2012

2nd Week of Thrifting





This post will begin my second week of recent thrifted finds.The outfit below has many great items that were thrifted. My Franco Sarto shoes were consigned and are a great neutral color. My favorite characteristic of these shoes are the two zippers on each side. My lace shirt, which was purchased from a local thrift store, is unique because of the mesh material and the neckline. Last but not least, these Gap silk cropped pants.(Love ,Love) These were not thirfted, but they were half the price of the shoes. So, I definitely consider them a thrifty find.

** Don't forget to check out my giveaway!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great look and that lace shirt! Gorgeous! XO, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The booties are awesome as well as the trousers. Why don't you just stop on by and check out my thrifting finds. Also have a pretty cool link up going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...