Thursday, March 15, 2012

Visions of Polka Dots



  Hopefully Mother Nature is not playing with my emotions, because I adore this great weather.  As I have posted before, for late winter/early spring, a great outfit for work is a simple dress, with a scarf. I had been searching for a pair of these polka dotted tights and saw them in a couple of stores, but I have pretty bad luck with tights. Usually my dog jumps on me and then they are no good, for this reason I do not invest much money into tights. I found these polka dot beauties for $10.00 at H&M and  I had a coupon, so I got them for $5.00. These are one of my favorite pairs of boots, but I probably won't be using them much if the weather stays like this, so I thought I would give them one last wear.




 Dress- Old Navy Similar, Tights- H&M Similar, Scarf and Sunglasses- Forever 21, Boots- Naughty Monkey Similar






 Do you own a pair of polka dot tights? Do you have a favorite brand of tights that you buy?

4 comments:

  1. Such a great look, Carrie - I love the strong blue and black together and the tights look fabulous! I'm not a huge fan of my legs so I'm a bit jealous of anyone who can wear patterned tights (like yourself)....!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the great compliment. I love this cobalt blue color !

      Delete
  2. That blue looks great on you. The whole outfit is beautiful, and the red lips are so cool. http://www.hotcelebration.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...