Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sunshine

Hello 80 degrees and happy Wednesday! This week is a busy one, so this post won't be a long one. Because of the gorgeous weather I decided to wear my citron Forever 21 top. One detail that I loved about the shirt is the back. This is the only item in my closet that has a cut out back, it was stepping out of my comfort zone. Also, I am sporting my Forever 21 acid wash jeans. I prefer the black acid wash it doesn't seem to shout "I love the 80's" (even though I do!)


F21: Black Skinny Acid Wash Jeans, F21 Citron Cutout Back Top



I am getting my hair done this afternoon, any thoughts on color? I used to be kind of crazy with color, but lately I feel like I have been pretty subdue. I would love to hear any suggestions.

I am linking up at The Pleated Poppy.

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cool style. I love the neon with the textured jeans - such a cool look. Have fun with the hair color - I've actually never colored my hair so I don't have any advice, but I do love red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the top! Funny - I am looking for a change in haircolor too!! Like white or platinum blonde!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funky AND elegant, that's a great combination! Love the top.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...