Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Finds- Leather



Happy Friday everyone. For this Friday's finds, the focus is leather for fall. I will be focusing on fall trends in my future posts. Then, you will have time to find these trends in your price point and a few thrifters may even get lucky enough at the thrift store. I actually came across this dress on my husband and I 's past trip to Indianapolis. It is designed by Max Studio and was in the clearance for $20.00 at Marshall's. I took it over to my husband to ask if he liked it and he said,"the 80's are calling". I told him this leather dress would be great for the fall and he says, "alright Pat Benatar."  So, I knew this dress was for for me, who doesn't love to have that LBD on hand.

Max Studio leather dress- Similar, Mossimo Leopard Flats- Similar




Leather Dresses for 2013 fall designed by Altuzarra and Alexander Wang


Alexander McQueen


Do you have a favorite piece of leather clothing?


5 comments:

  1. I am deffo getting a black leather skirt this year! Love your dress and hair:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress, love the animal print shoes!!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cool and I love it with those leopard shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...